- Chapter 498, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1993 – an act creating the Devens Enterprise Commission. Go to the Table of Contents for links to all sections and amendments.
– Devens Reuse Plan
– Devens Open Space and Recreation Plan 2008-2013
– Devens Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan
- Historic District Residential Design Standards and Guidelines – to assist in planning and executing rehabilitation work on buildings located within the Architectural Protection Districts.
– Developer Information Guide
– For Homeowners
– Guide to Window Replacement in the Historic District
– Devens Transportation Management Initiative Overview
– Traffic Monitoring Program 2012 Report Summary – Full copies of the 2012 Report are available at the public libraries in the Town of Ayer, the Town of Harvard and the Town of Shirley.
– Devens Trails Report
- Natural Resource Reports
– Devens Water Resources Protection Report
– Spill Prevention Report
– Vernal Pool Report
- Policies and Guidelines
– Devens Soil Management Policy
– Information on the former military use of the Grant Road housing area
– Devens Vegetated Roof Policy
– Green Roof Inspection Report Checklist
– Devens Charitable Games Policy
– Devens Filming Guidelines
– Devens As-Built Policy