- When feasible and practical, the facilities shall be camouflaged.
- The use of guyed towers is prohibited. Towers shall be monopoles, meaning self-supporting; with no wires, cables, or beams.
- For towers with a height of at least 100' the Applicant shall demonstrate that there is no structure within a one-half (1/2) mile radius of the proposed facility location on which the tower can be reasonably accommodated; for towers under 100', the radius is one quarter (1/4) mile.
- Towers with a height of at least 100' shall be designed, structurally, electrically, and in all respects, to accommodate 3 antennas, the Applicant's and two others; towers over 60' shall accommodate at least one additional antenna. All towers must be designed to allow for future rearrangement of antennas and antennas mounted at varying height.
- The owner of the facility shall agree to permit other persons/cellular providers to attach cellular antenna or other communications apparatus, which do not interfere with the primary purpose of the facility.
- There shall be a minimum of one (1) parking space for each facility, to be used in connection with the maintenance of the facility, not for the permanent storage of vehicles or other equipment.
- Stormwater runoff from the facility shall be managed and recharged on-site.
- There shall be no signs placed on the facility except for a required sign giving the telephone number where the owner may be reached on a twenty-four-hour (24-hr.) basis and "No Trespassing" signs if needed. All signs shall conform to the Sign regulations (974 CMR 6.00). No advertising or identification, visible off-site, may be placed on the towers or antennas.
- Towers shall be provided with security fencing to prevent unauthorized entry. Gates in the security fence shall be fitted with a lock box and key, enabling access by police and fire personnel.
- The lowest six (6) feet of the facility shall be screened.