XV. SUBSTANTIAL REVISIONS TO THE REUSE PLAN AND BY-LAWS
- As provided in the Act, the Commission may make minor revisions to the Reuse Plan and the By-Laws without action by the Towns and the Land Bank.
- A proposed revision to the Reuse Plan and By-Laws shall be considered minor, for purposes of the Act and the By-Laws, if the revision meets any of the following criteria:
- the proposed revision corrects a typographical or clerical error or omission without prejudice to the rights of any person or Town;
- the proposed revision renumbers a provision of the Reuse Plan or the By-Laws without change to the text thereof; or
- the proposed revision is an amendment to the Zoning Map to be made pursuant to Article V B 3.
- All proposed revisions to the Reuse Plan and By-Laws that are not considered minor, as described in the preceding paragraph B, shall be considered substantial revisions requiring the approval of the Towns and the Land Bank, as provided in the Act.